Associate Director, Head of Research & Insight • Portugal
Andreia Almeida is Head of Cushman & Wakefield’s Research & Insight Department in Portugal, which collects, analyses and publishes a vast amount of information including market studies and trends in the Portuguese real estate market.
Between 2006 and 2018 she was senior consultant at the Research & Consultancy department of Cushman & Wakefield in Portugal, later joining Property Europe ( Companhia de Seguros), as a senior member of the international real estate investment team. Andreia returned to Cushman & Wakefield in 2019 to lead the Research & Insight team.She has a Master of Real Estate Valuation and Management by the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG).
• Banco de Portugal’s Pension Fund Management Company; and – Quarterly report regarding real estate market information
• BES – Strategic report for the retail portfolio of the fund
• Sonae – Feasibility study for a shopping centre in Colombia
• International IT retailer – Shopping centre market survey of 5 Latin American countries
• – Residential market survey of the greater Lisbon area
• André Jordan Group – Economic, commercial and financial feasibility survey of development modules at CCB (Lisbon)
• Hudson Advisors – Lisbon office market survey
• Confidential client – Residential and high street market study for Lisbon and Porto
• Multi – Feasibility survey of several shopping centres in Portugal
• Master of Real Estate Valuation and Management, Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG)
• Bachelor of Economy,Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG)
• Full Member of the Portuguese Economists Association